Everyone is welcome to the next Hay History Group Meeting which will be held in the Three Tuns, Broad Street, Hay on Wye, HR3 5DB on Wed March 18th - 8pm
We will be upstairs, immediately on the right as you reach the top.
AGENDA FOR AGM
18th March 2015 8pm, Three Tuns, Hay
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Election of Committee: Chair, Secretary, Treasurer.
Alan, Clare and Mari are open to running again, but nominations from others welcome too.
3. Annual Report and Statement of Accounts
4. Hay History Weekend 2015 update (Alan)
5. Hay Castle update (Mari): Gathering History Project and Educational Activities.
6. Hay Tours update (Clare and Dave).
7. Recent research findings and forthcoming talk on History of Hay (Alan).
- Brecon Forum have asked to hold their next meeting in Hay on 1st May, 10:30am. Focus on popup museums and how to organise /run them. Venue?
- Invite Diana Jones to speak
- Derek Wilson’s shackle and crime stories (Dave)
- Meeting venue (Dave)
9. Date of next meeting